Saturday, December 8, 2007

Thinking of a theme . . .

In between trying to train the young
horse (and not doing so well at it),
helping hubby recover from lasik eye
surgery, celebrating an early Christmas
with my nieces, trying to catch up
with friends, and parent/clean/bake/
cook/work, I've been trying to think
of a theme for next month's blogazine.
The end of January will be very busy
for me, so I need to get some ideas
together soon.

Delightful spring catalogs are starting
to show up in my mailbox. My favorite
to date is totally tomatoes. They have
a section on salsa that is tempting me
to try theme gardening. I can envision
a little salsa garden, getting recipes
from a salsa cookbook and using the cute
little non electric salsa maker on page
51.

So here's the website:

www.totallytomato.com

Enjoy.
Michelle

No comments: